Job Summary: Safely moves and stacks materials in and about the warehouse, staging area, trailers, etc.
- Unloading trailers using RFID scanners to process product.
- Loading and sorting carts with packaged product.
- Must be organized and capable of planning routes to maximize efficiency and prevent production delays.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards while at work.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as requested. Adhere to safety guidelines
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to exert in excess of 100 lbs of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 lbs. of force constantly.
- Able to occasionally lift 35-50 lbs. from floor to waist; lift 50-80 lbs from waist to shoulders; and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Able to frequently carry in excess of 50 lbs.
- Able to reach forward, laterally and occasionally over the shoulders.
- Able to occasionally grasp with moderate force.
Pay: $16 to $18.00/hour
**Felon-friendly after 7 years.
Job ID: EW3