Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain machine and area cleanliness.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain safe work area.
- Reports all potentially unsafe conditions.
- Operates equipment according to process sheets
- Maintain required level of efficiency.
- Monitor equipment as required.
- Must verify components.
- Must notify dispatcher in a timely manner.
- Must fill out all Production Reports.
- Knowledge and practice of all applicable health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures and requirements.
- Since it is impossible to foresee every situation in production needs, you may be assigned responsibilities outside the scope of the job description to meet production needs.
Pay: $15 – $17 /hour
1 year of experience required.
**Felon-friendly after 5 years.
On the Busline!
Job ID: MF15