Posted: May 3, 2022
Expires: May 24, 2022
- Takes hooks off paint line and sorts them onto carts.
- Uses a computer and reads tickets to identify correct orientation of paint hooks, and reloads the line.
- Picks parts from warehouse and sets up for the part hangers.
- Must be organized and capable of planning routes to maximize efficiency and prevent production delays.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards while at work.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as requested. Adhere to safety guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand and walk entire shift.
- Able to lift paint hooks overhead and able to reach paint hooks 5 feet high.
- Able to exert in excess of 50 lbs of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 35lbs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 lbs. of force constantly.
- Able to occasionally lift 35-50 lbs. from floor to waist; lift 35-50 lbs from waist to shoulders; and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to frequently carry in excess of 50 lbs.
- Able to reach forward, laterally and occasionally over the shoulders.
- Able to occasionally grasp with moderate force.
- 1st shift: $16.50/hour
- 2nd shift: $17.00/hour
**Felon-friendly after 7 years.
Job ID: 3795