The ideal Off Shift Supervisor Team Member will be a motivated individual that performs all duties required of a supervisor. Some of the duties include, but are not limited to, 20% production / 80% supervision, HR responsibility, employee reviews, continuous improvement, ECR creation, workflow, and a positive attitude. Must have knowledge of reading blueprints, kitting parts, following work instructions, attention to detail and basic computer skills. Will need to give direction to and be a role model to the off shift team members they work with. Must be able to work well with others in a team setting and convey a positive image of the Company in all actions and behaviors. Ability to take initiative and accept responsibility for job assignments / duties and to be held accountable for their successful completion. Ensure appropriate safety procedures, safely operate equipment, and perform housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment. Have good organizational skills and effective time management skills, while following ISO:9001 process guidelines. Start time will require daily communication with day shift supervision to have a proper hand off. Must have the ability to work variable and flexible hours including overtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak English, add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to use a tape measure and calipers and other hand tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. while using safe lifting techniques.
- Ability to occasionally twist, turn, climb, reach above shoulder, handling and type/keyboard occasionally and frequently reach outward and walk.
- Ability to navigate the ERP system.
- Ability to navigate the payroll system and assist night shift team members when questions arise.
- Must be open to leadership training.
Pay: Starting at $25.05/hour, depending on experience
Job ID: XF4