Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain machine and area cleanliness.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain safe work area.
- Reports all potentially unsafe conditions.
- Operates injection press and/or Sacomat press / or assembly operation
- Performs in line testing
- Maintains required level of efficiency.
- Monitors equipment as required.
- Must verify components used and produce according to Process Sheets and Books.
- Must fill out all required Traceability and Lab Sample Tags and Production Reports.
- Must notify dispatcher in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and practice of all applicable health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures and requirements.
- Since it is impossible to foresee every situation in production needs, you may be assigned responsibilities outside the scope of the job description to meet production needs
Pay: $14.95 – $15.95/hour
**Felon-friendly after 5 years.
On the Busline!
Job ID: EF22