Posted: June 13, 2022
Expires: July 5, 2022
- The candidate should have a good working knowledge of plasma cutting and welding.
- We will train the candidate on the work performed, however, they need a working knowledge of welding to be accepted for this position.
- Candidate must be proficient at reading a tape measure (no exceptions) and work with numerous other tools of the trade.
- this is a fabrication setting, dusty, warm, cold, and dirty.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our company builds and designs products for the waste industry and other manufacturing facilities.
- We design and build with carbon steel, sheet, tubing, rounds, squares, flatbar, etc.
- We are a new business that started on January 1, 2020, however, been in the business for over 20 years
Pay: $19/00 – $22.00/hour
**On the bus line!**
Job ID: 4996