Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Reports all potentially unsafe conditions.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain a safe work area.
- Knows how to unload a truck and fill out an inbound manifest.
- Collects packing lists and completes an inbound to turn into the office.
- Must wear safety belt and orange vest while driving Hi-Lo
- Operate hi-lo in a safe manner.
- Notifies of any damage incoming material
- Can follow a customer pick sheet
- Can look up parts in inventory
- Can look up pass through brackets and knows which components make which finished good (able to look up)
- Knows how to use a handheld scanner to perform scan gun functions accurately.
- Can create customer labels in Future 3
- Can create and build master labels
- Can locate material properly
- Knows how to autoflow/repack
- Can perform a split
- Can perform a combine
- Knows how to unload an interplant truck and I/W receipt
- Knows the difference between packaging
- Can create an interplant shipper
- Knows how to fill out the hi-lo check sheet
- Ensures all containers have proper quantities and labels
- Knows how to use a scale to verify weight and piece count
- Can successfully perform receipt (including)
- Accurately fill out an inbound
- Accurately receiving outside
- Process freight
- Can load a customer truck (including)
- Filling out outbound manifest
- Unloading /tracking dunnage
- Accurately load the truck
- Adapt to assignments outside the scope of the job description in order to meet the needs of shipping & receiving.
- Knowledge and practice of all applicable health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures and requirements
Pay: $15 – $17/hour
1 year of experience required.
**Felon-friendly after 5 years.
On the Busline!
Job ID: XF3