Posted: September 26, 2022
Expires: October 17, 2022
- Maintain flow of unprocessed product to work area.
- Remove processed components and scrap material.
- Transfer finished and reworked parts to the appropriate shipping dock.
- Operate over head crane(s).
- Read shipping list and part tags to ensure correct component bin placement and removal.
- Set Up the Hold Area with the appropriate containers and rework parts, when needed
- Replace propane tanks of hi-lo(s) when necessary.
- Review hi-lo maintenance checklists before each shift.
- Change hi-lo battery and perform necessary preventative maintenance checks to battery as required.
- Perform production support activities as directed by Supervisor.
- Report to Supervisor any damage to equipment/facilities that may have occurred while operating a hi-lo.
- Provide necessary, accurate, and timely feedback of all pertinent information to co-workers and management.
Resume required for application.
Job ID: 4979