This is a DIRECT HIRE position!
The Foundry Inspector is responsible to inspect and perform product adjustments according to defined work instructions and by direct instruction of the Quality Engineer.
The position involves repetitive tasks for long hours of work and a high level of skill to inspect and adjust certain products. The inspector is knowledgeable of product quality criteria and is detail-oriented in detecting defects and communicating defects or product characteristics to his / her production peers.
The Inspector will have the specific responsibilities:
- Inspection of Chairs and Legs according to visual aids and specifications from LSF.
- Inspection of RS Base parts and other new parts from Conveyor customer according to WI-7519-002.
- Inspection of multiple parts of Choice Castings according to WI -7519-003.
- Visual and dimensional inspection as directed by QNFF Production lead and Quality Engineer.
- New specialty products that may be contracted by QNF.
- Must be able to use basic measurement devices as rules, calipers, and micrometers.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Be capable and willing to work long hours in repetitive tasks.
- Have a desire to learn about Quality Control.
- Must have no disability or impediment to manipulate chairs which require physical work (load and unload chairs).
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical ideas.
- Must be willing to commit to stay at least 6 months in the position.
- Monday – Thursday: 6 am – 4 pm
- Friday: 6 am – 2 pm
- Some mandatory Saturdays
Job ID: XF5