Posted: September 26, 2022
Expires: October 17, 2022
Performs project specific manual work on commercial jobsites supporting team members to complete interior and exterior scopes of work.
- Manual labor including lifting and carrying heavy objects.
- Sweeping, debris removal, general housekeeping of the work site
- Manually moving and transporting equipment and materials
- Holding objects for skilled trade craftsman, such as assisting with positioning of materials.
- Use of hand tools and various motorized tools and equipment.
- Assist with construction and disassemble of ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures
- Understands and follows company policies and safety procedures.
- Work has a professional level of quality and accuracy that is consistent
- Exercises good interpersonal skills by gladly assisting others to accomplish the work of the organization, even if outside the scope of regular duties.
- Works with Job Leader to ensure overall job site safety.
- Ability to perform heavy manual labor for extended periods of time which may require working in elevated areas, confined spaces, extreme weather, and on and off ladders and platforms
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to communicate effectively, follow oral and/or written instructions by supervisors, and establish effective working relationship with other employees, officials, and the general public.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Is dependable and reliable, ability to work overtime as necessary
- Has reliable transportation to worksites
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Willingness to build skill sets with internal and external training programs
- Construction experience preferred but not required
Pay: $18.00 – $27.00 per hour based on experience
Job ID: 5249