- Rework and repair defective parts as needed.
- Accurately complete daily paperwork as required.
- Responsible for the quality of product produced.
- Being able to safely use a variety of assembly machines, staple guns, scissors and knives.
- Follows specific work instructions and proper use of tools.
- Responsible for checking mechanical safeties when taking over a machine.
- Observe general and specific safety rules and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Operating knowledge of manufacturing equipment and related processes.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Reading and writing skills adequate for following written instructions and completing required documentation.
- Working knowledge of a computer.
Job ID: EF20